Saturday, October 18, 2014

Waste 50% of Physician's Time: ObamaCare

In their zeal to regulate and standardize health care, the law’s authors empowered bureaucrats in Washington to drown doctors like me in a deluge of paperwork and reporting requirements.

This has only forced doctors like me to spend less time treating patients. Compared to when Obamacare was passed, I now spend roughly half my time on data entry and administrative work. I feel more like a data entry clerk than a doctor. Surely this time would be better spent in the treatment room or on the phone with patients conducting follow-ups.
Thanks, Nancy. Thanks, harry. And Thank You Very Much, President Obama.

I don't think much of Republicans, but I hope they absolutely crush you arrogant SOBs next month, with an un-vetoable majority in both houses.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home